Measurement of the airborne or impact sound insulation of building components according to DIN EN ISO 10140
- airborne or impact sound insulation of building components at low frequencies (supplementary measurement according to DIN EN ISO 10140-4 Annex A)
- improvement of the airborne sound insulation by additional linings and insulation systems
- impact sound reduction of floor screeds, floor coverings, suspended ceilings attached to solid and wooden ceilings
- total loss factor of solid building components, including conversion of the sound reduction index to the minimum loss factor.
Measurement of the flanking transmission of airborne and impact sound between adjoining rooms according to DIN EN ISO 10 848
- normalized flanking level difference of walls and façades
- normalized flanking level difference of suspended ceilings
- vibration reduction index of junctions of solid building components
- reduction of flanking transmission of impact sound
Improvement of the normalized flanking level difference (reduction of the flanking transmission of impact sound) of additional linings, insulation systems, hollow and double floor systems according to DIN EN ISO 10140.
Airborne sound insulation of external building components in the façade test facility according to DIN EN ISO 16283-3
Sound absorption coefficient and equivalent sound absorption area in the reverberation room according to DIN EN ISO 354 and DIN EN ISO 11654
Sound absorption coefficient in the impedance tube according to ISO 10534-2
Sound power measurement by enveloping surface method, reverberation room method or sound intensity method according to DIN 45635, DIN EN ISO 3741, ISO 3745, etc.
Length-related airflow resistance according to DIN EN 29053
Dynamic stiffness according to DIN EN 29052
Dynamic mechanical properties according to DIN EN ISO 6721
Noise of water supply valves according to DIN EN ISO 3822
Noise of waste water systems according to DIN EN 14366
Measurement of the sound level of building services according to DIN EN 15657
Measurement of the shaft level difference according to DIN 52210-6
Installation sound level of sanitary installations, referring to DIN EN ISO 10052
Vibrations and tremors (vibration velocity) according to DIN 4150
Further measurements on request.