Online seminar / September 24, 2020, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm UTC / GMT
Integrated Solutions for Daylighting and Electric Lighting - Task 61
This fourth online seminar in the IEA SHC Solar Academy seminar series will introduce the work of IEA SHC Task 61 on solutions for daylighting and electric lighting.
The online seminar will welcome the following presentations:
- Jan de Boer - Motivation and Introduction to Task 61
- Barbara Szybinska Matusiak - User requirements for lighting environments
- Marc Fontoynont - Technical Solutions for simplified maintenance, improved reliability, user-friendliness in design and application of systems
- David Geisler Moroder - Design support for practitioners – simulation workflows and daylight system characterization
- Niko Gentile - Instruments and methods
The webinar is organised by the Solar Academy of the IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Program and hosted by ISES, the International Solar Energy Society.