Why Nearly Zero Energy Buildings are the Right Choice
The EU Horizont 2020 project CoNZEBs (Cost reduction of new Nearly Zero‐Energy Buildings) has developed a brochure for potential end-users and for those who are already living in multi-family Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (NZEBs). It informs about experiences, expectations and additional benefits of NZEBs and is available in five languages (German, Danish, Italian, Slovenian and English).
CoNZEBs is a EU Horizon 2020 project on the topic "Cost reduction of new Nearly Zero Energy Buildings" (call H2020-EE-2016-CSA, topic EE-13-2016). It identifies and assesses technology solution sets that lead to significant cost reductions in new Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (NZEBs).
The CoNZEBs project team consists of nine organisations from four different countries:
1. Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP (Coordinator) / Germany
2. Aalborg Universitet (SBi) / Denmark
3. Kuben Management AS / Denmark
4. Agenzia Nazionale per le Nuove Tecnologie, l‘Energia e lo Sviluppo Economico Sostenibile (ENEA) / Italy
5. Gradbeni Institut ZRMK doo / Slovenia
6. ABG Frankfurt Holding Wohnungsbau‐ und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Germany
7. Boligselskabernes Landforening (BL) / Denmark
8. Azienda Casa Emilia Romagna della Provincia di Reggio Emilia (ACER Reggio Emilia) / Italy
9. Stanovanjski Sklad Republike Slovenije, Javni Sklad (SSRS) / Slovenia